Ross Offshore AS is a leading provider of Consultancy, Engineering and Project Management services for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Through our established framework agreements we offer our consultants contract security and access to some of the largest oil companies in Norway. We specialize in the supply of senior-level personnel with proven experience, the latest technical skills and in-depth knowledge within their fields. We hire the best talent in the industry.
For one of our clients we are seeking two Safety coaches for one of their International projects. Two candidates to work back to back on a 3-3 offshore rotation Azerbaijan with start-up 01.12.18 until 01.05.19 (may be extended).
Application date: 09.07.2018
Start date: 01.12.2018
End date: 01.05.2019, may be extended
Location: Offshore Azerbaijan 3/3 rotations
Description about task and responsibilities:
* These positions are to follow-up HSE in close cooperation together with the project leaders.
* The consultants will participate in planning and execution of international drilling operations.
* It is expected that the candidates are able to handle tasks like:
- Give support and supervise line management offshore in HSE related issues
- Promote HSE work and safety culture for various drilling projects in Company and rig owners/contractors and service companies in an multicultural working environment
- Participate in and coordinate risk analyses and HSE surveys
- Hands on HSE approach
- Follow up regulatory requirements, contracts, knowledge transfer and inspection activities
- Coach personnel on rig in HSE related issues (in cooperation with Company's safety coaches) as Red Sone on drill floor, Waste handling, Chemical handling, Falling Objects and prevention inspections, Crane and lifting etc.
* Minimum 5-10 years experience within HSE management regarding drilling and well offshore.
* Experience with HSE management on rig in operation international (state rig company/country).
* Experience with project based way of working (self going).
* Knowledge about authority requirements international (state country or continent).
* Proactive approach.
* Multiculturel skills, coach people from other cultures.
* Cheerful personality and good communication skills.
* Competence on safe rig initiatives international